Should you ever need it, you have access to 24-hour emergency Roadside Assistance for five years (3 years/36,000 miles for Mitsubishi i-MiEV), regardless of mileage.
Designed with drivers in mind, Road Assist+ brings peace of mind wherever your travels take you. With just a tap on your smartphone, you can:
- Quickly request roadside assistance services 24/7, 365 days a year
- Request auto insurance quotes from participating carriers
- Create safe driving leaderboards with family and friends
- Earn exclusive Mitsubishi discounts and rewards
Road Assist+ is fully compatible with available Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ via the integrated touch screen in the Smartphone Display Audio system.
Your covered services include the following:
- Towing to the nearest Mitsubishi dealer or other approved service point if your vehicle is not drivable
- Emergency fuel and fluid delivery
- Jump starts in the event of a dead battery
- Exchange of a flat tire with your inflated spare
- Lockout assistance to gain entry into your vehicle
- Mechanical “first aid” for minor roadside repairs or adjustments
In the event your vehicle is disabled due to a warrantable condition, and you are more than 150 miles from home, and the vehicle has to be kept overnight for repairs, Mitsubishi’s Roadside Assistance Plan will reimburse for reasonable documented expenses for meals, lodging, and transportation up to $175.00 per day for a maximum of three days. To be eligible for this benefit, you must obtain prior authorization from the Roadside Assistance Provider.
We will arrange to make or change your reservations in case of a delay associated with a roadside breakdown. At your request, we will notify your family members or colleagues to inform them of a delay, call a business associate to cancel a meeting, or take care of any other necessary details to help ease any inconvenience.
If needed, overnight accommodations can be arranged at a hotel or motel, or existing reservations can be changed as needed due to delays.
We will also locate the nearest ATM using your specific network system, according to the area code and prefix from which you call.